Friday 9 March 2012

im coming back

hi my dear friends,

long time not log in my blog....today is the 1st day of school half semester break~thinking sure will fill up with long nice activities and relaxing programs~ but mine not, just feel to reduce and unloaded the high mountain jobs in my hands~yesterday spent time to mark my students experiments report, hmm...dont know why i keep repeating and show the correct ways to write a good report but end up with mistakes also: the worst was the calculation ;addition ONLY!!!maybe i also doing the same when i was in secondary school~hahaha...

my one week holidays schedules filled up with school works, my new house designs, social and relaxing programs (yoga, swimming and fast walk). this early morning i did 6km fast walk within 50minutes and think i can improve it well as well as i do more practices~maybe...hahaha...the cool and refreshing air filled up my lungs...to the inner of my heart~and exhaled not well breath and emotion to the natural which may neutralized it naturally~felt so good~if u have time please have a try wake up early and do some exercises~

wish this week i may do what i planned~jiayo and all the best ~

No comments:

Post a Comment