Sunday 22 April 2012

beloved one

hi my dear friends,
long time im not drop in my blog due the mountain loaded works cant be UNLOADED in the planning period!!!!maybe im a lazy man~

today my tittle is beloved ONE~WAO...seemed im in the dating period now but sadly to say that im NOt~~hahaha...always we heard that peoples said "when in love period, the love will cover the eyes and our mind" izit true?do u agree of it?it maybe or not also~but what i observed nearly 90% of the couples have this situation~a very care cleanliness man will cover his eyes n let his gf to put the clothes not at the correct place, but he not even touched or care of this matters~or she just let her bottles or glasses after drank it just to let there waiting to ants to taste her drink!for me, for sure she will be mumbling by me and like my mummy said she will RUN away from me because of my weird attitudes!!!hahahahahaha...i agreed what my mummy said..

coming back to the my title, if i said won get into that situation sure my dear friends not believe on me~i learn this lesson before with my x-gf~i tq her so much because she let me a mirror to reflect who am i and how i need to be a good bf....so finally i gave up her because i noe that im not the best and ideal bf or a husband to her~i will try to learn from my lover n see who am i...then to avoid that i LOST in my life because of LOVE~

thats easy to say or to write a word of LOVE but not AN EASY TASK to do~some peoples using SEX as a measure tape to measure how the relationship going!it totally WRONG!too much of definition regarding of love....as i learn n my own opinion toward love is i must know how to love myself and my beloved parents then we go for love the one who u loooking for in ur life WITHOUT LOST urself because he or she~

without urself the love u given out not the truly one n for sure the person who be with u will feel on u~believe or not?

1 comment:

  1. i agreed with you, without loving yourself you cant even able to love your loves one...

    ReplyDelete