Sunday 1 January 2012

happy new year 2012

my dear friends,

this is my first time learn to write blog..i always listen to others turning up with so many blogs and it is the ways someone who really can share his or her experiences or whatever happening in their life~~i like to read blogs but i not really interested on it!but last year, two great and wise persons asked me to start write because from writing i may find out what i wish to discover in my life~ my master asked me to write since early of 2011 but i never start till now..last year December, another teacher from TAI CHUNG (TAIWAN) asked me to start write 5 great or happy matters happen in my daily life...so i started with a small note book and write...finally i decided to start write blog...im so sorry because my English not so well some more im not mandarin educated so cant write in mandarin...jiayo

3 comments:

  1. good start....support here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the happiness today is to see our pictures.. they warmed people and told me we have friends anywhere .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hsing: thank you so much of ur supports~

    Amell: before that i like being shoot in the photo but i changed like to shoot photo. i knew that photo couldnt catch up or to stop the nicest view in our eyes...i started like photography once i found out i can share or express myself through photography~so i invested bit expensive DSLR,NIKON D90!the moment we catch in the photo may let us refresh the time before~sadly to say that im not those expert using so many theory or practical to shoot one photo,i just depends on my own feeling~for me, human or the universe i believe that there exist feeling in between every single living or non-living in this universe...i wish one day my photo will touch the one who use their heart to see it~tq

    ReplyDelete