Tuesday 3 January 2012

SCHOOL REOPEN~

tomorrow will be the first day officially i start my 2012 work!im coming back to school...refresh back i been at school since i was 6 years old!i never away from school~kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school (STPM) n university then following working AT school~always there someone asking me that whether i will bored with this type of life which stick to the school for so many years~hahaha...i did feel bored before but after thinking back this job is to let me a good chance to serve the public~there not much happier than when meet my ex-students came back to visit me with their success!im the one who really bad teacher but im the one who the most students came back visit me~~hahaha..not show off but sharing ...once started teaching,my aim was to produce high quality of students especially in academic but now im not think so~im teaching using my heart and deliver my best to them~

sure loaded works waiting for me to clear it up and facing those colleagues with their "good" tempered"....im sure i can handle them well~my new year aim and mission of my teaching life is to deliver my knowledge and love to them...let them build up a healthy life following they manage to develop their healthy family ....jiayo

No comments:

Post a Comment