Monday 2 January 2012

PORTIA N AMELL~

what's a wonderful midnight "supper" for me~PORTIA n AMELL my TAI CHUNG friends called me~even we separated by ocean...they sent their warm regards to me~just simple chat but it so wonderful and we support each others so well~im learning mandarin from them and they learn some my broken english~hahaha..i never forget to thank you SKYPE that let us chat for FREE!bravo SKYPE~~


the words from AMELL n PORTIA very supportive me to move and learn to figure out my destination~both ofu also need to be strong and im here will pray and may GOD blessing u, AMELL by sending u the luckiest angels all the ways of ur fashion shows...maybe one day i can be ur model...hahaha...thanks AMELL N PORTIA :P

1 comment:

  1. It's ur pleasure!
    I like to chat with you to!
    Hope everything will be fine, and going well!
    We love you~
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete