Sunday 1 January 2012

understanding

i believe that everyone in this world are searching someone who really understand us right for sure included myself~as i can shared with you that when i was a child, i was not so being "look at" by my family or friends~so i tried so hard to figure out what i can do to make them attention to me~i did it.....when stepped towards secondary school, trustworthy was the another "homework" for me to figure out~~~now moving another higher level....as mostly peoples will said that looking someone who really understand you to be with you for the rest of our life!!!!!!but the problem is,"DO ANYONE in this world really UNDERSTAND u?" now im figure out HOW to well understand myself  rather than looking someone to understand me~ im sure u also may do this..hihihihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment