Monday 2 January 2012

school meeting

today was my first school meeting, previously i will kept on comments and mumbling what the mountain loaded jobs counted on me!!!some more those hardest jobs sure listed on me!today was the day totally different to me, browsed through the job lists........even my jobs will be bit more but i not even comment or said anything to it~the person in-charged kept mumbling this and that till he brought us to travel around south east china sea....hehehe....i kept on my emotion in peace and started to paint my mandala...my emotion totally in control and felt very enjoyable with mandala~i remembered my master, DA TZE master told me in this moment we need to practise to be patient and steady no matter in what conditions!in this way,we may keep in steady condition to face whatever problems and also keep our mind clear as crystal!thank you DA TZE master, i will keep on learning this!

another i wish to share is, no matter how worse the job is we use open heart to welcome and do it rather than we ignore it!because once ignorance come find us, we will struggling and suffering because we ignore it!directly our body will react in negative ways because of ignore!why not we accept it and do the best (not try the best because TRY mean we are not fully willing to face it)....sure by the process we do it,we will learn or find out something new in our life~jiayo

No comments:

Post a Comment